Sunday, November 23, 2014

The overall readings in my English 1A class, I honestly love all of the readings.  I would have to say that my favorite book is The Things They Carried.  The book is just so intriguing that I would highly recommend everybody to read it.  It is not going to be a disappointment and it surely will not be a waste of time.  I also like the Book Signs of Life in the U.S.A because there are a lot of very interesting articles from many authors that have a strong opinion.  It has many articles that people can relate to or stand against, it all just really depends on the person. Honestly, the books were wonderful.  Never did I think that it was a waste of time reading.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that all the readings in class were good choices. I liked that fact that everything we read was relatable. I would much rather read about social media than other literature because it is something that we all use everyday. The Things They Carried kept my attention and I told people to read it to. Overall the reading and the assignments with the reading taught me a lot and I enjoyed being grouped up with you in class. Good luck with school!!

    ReplyDelete